Smart TEM Standard centralises access to enterprise telecom data and manages the formal corporate telecom services procurement process, all from a single point. It brings major efficiencies in the way your company manages its Fixed Line and Wireless Voice, Data and other central telecom services (MPLS, leased line, ADSL etc).
- Automatic alerts warn managers about impending over-capacity situations, enabling them to take immediate corrective action by requesting, authorising and procuring additional services directly from the relevant vendors.
- Costs and other relevant data for all central telecom services are readily available at all times.
- Local managers can easily request services and follow corporate best practice by answering pre-defined questions online, while vendors can readily connect to the portal to answer quotation requests.
- A detailed audit trail tracks every step in the life-cycle process, in the event of a dispute or vendor SLA review.
This brings a number of benefits, boosting employee engagement, centralising process management, reducing the number of manual tasks and enabling administrators to achieve significantly more with less input.
- Share information across the internal IT community
- Streamline the service ordering process
- Instant access to all inventories by technology type, site or cost
- Empower local telecom managers to request Fixed line or Wireless Voice, Data and other central telecom services, through easy-to-use workflows
- Ensure process consistency
- Automated workflows push the right information to the relevant stakeholders, with zero central intervention
- Reduced costs, through the online vendor quotation submission system.
Smart TEM Standard modules
Enhanced Inventory Management
- At the heart of every Smart TEM solution lies a comprehensive and detailed inventory of all your telecom services, devices and agreements.
- Analyse your invoice data down to individual line item level, matching the cost against the agreed contract rate.
- Automatically raise a “Dispute Case” with the vendor whenever Smart TEM detects an error.
- Produce detailed cost allocation reports, based on your own business rules.
- Automatically allocate tasks to individuals or teams, and track the results for overall workflow performance and service level compliance.
- Empower your users and managers with the business intelligence they need for fast, effective, fact-based decisions.